1. Successful ministries grow out of a divine connection and an apostolic releasing.
2. Spiritual identity only comes out of spiritual authority.
3. A disciple incarnates the teacher not just the teaching.
4. Criticism doesn’t define who I am; it refines and clarifies who I am.
5. How you deal with criticism determines the quality of your life.
6. Most churches are not struggling because they don’t have good preaching. They are struggling because they don’t have clear vision.
7. Hope and faith produce expectations. Expectation releases divine potential.
8. Never settle for what you are today; only settle for what you can become tomorrow.
9. Believe now that nothing good is impossible.
10. The whole world steps aside for the person who knows who he is and where he’s going.
11. If you are doing the right thing for the wrong reason, you can’t count on God to bless what you are doing.
12. Hope your potential. Believe your potential. And you will become you potential.
13. A leader must realize that long-term significance is greater than short-term success.
14. Authority minus accountability equals trouble.
15. What your inner self thinks and expects about you, you will become.
© 2016 Dr. Ron Cottle / roncottleministries.com
Ronald E. Cottle is founder and President Emeritus of Christian Life School of Theology Global, Columbus, Georgia and founder and President of the Apostolic Council of Transformational Servant-Leaders. Dr. Cottle is a member of USCAL