News & Teaching Guidelines for ICAL Members
ICAL Communications provides a platform for news, teachings and resources to advance God's Kingdom. We encourage Members (only) to send us news and teachings we can post on this website and Facebook - using the following Guidelines.
Topics: Should relate specifically to the tools and knowledge an apostle could use, such as: The Apostolic, Disciplining Nations, Leadership, Church Government and Growth, Missions, Covering, Finances, Spiritual Parenting, Next Generation, etc.
1. Length: No longer than 3 typed pages – or include a link to your website where the balance of the teaching can be read.
2. At the Top: Add your Name and title of the teaching
3. At the bottom: add copyright © symbol and your Contact information; website, email.
4. Add Author Information: A SHORT Biography and photo (.jpg format - if you want it posted). Feel free to reference any books you have authored.
5. Format and Editing: Proofread the content and check spelling and grammar. Short paragraphs and bullet points help the reader. An outline format can’t be used.
6. Send as a WORD doc. – not PDF
7. Photos- Images: send as .JPG – attached to email(not only in the document where it is hard to extract and reformat)
Email all items to: email@example.com
Note: Teachings become the property of ICAL to use as a resource tool as needed.
We appreciate your time to advance your apostolic wisdom through ICAL!